Paper Format and Submissions
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (6 pages) through the online submission system. Submissions should be in A4 format according to the LaTex or MS Word provided by IEEE. All papers accepted and presented at CIS-RAM 2013 will be published by IEEE and indexed by ISI Proceedings, Scopus, and EI Compendex database. Selected papers will be shortlisted for special issues at the International Journal of Advanced Robotics Systems (InTech) and Computational Cognitive Science (Springer). Authors of papers for publication on the CIS-RAM 2013 conference, after proof-reading, shall submit IEEE PDF eXpress compliant files through the following website:
NOTE 1: To generate IEEE compliant PDF files you should:
- Make sure to use the correct templates: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Create an account on IEEE PDF eXpress website using your own email and the following Conference ID:
- cisram2013x (for both CIS and RAM conferences)
NOTE 2: Copyright Form
- Create a PDF compliant file (refer to these help notes on using IEEE PDF eXpress) from your source files (e.g. word files, postscript files, zipped folder with DVI and figures)
- For each paper, the corresponding author is required to complete the printable copyright form. You may download the form at the link below and upload the completed form to the EasyChair submission system.
The Copyright Form template can be downloaded at the following links:
- When filling out the Form, the corresponding author should include
- the paper title
- the complete list of authors
- the conference (publication) title. Depending on whether you are submitting for CIS or RAM, pls use one of the following
- 2013 IEEE Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems (CIS)
- 2013 IEEE Conference on Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics (RAM)
- signature of the corresponding author.
- A scanned copy of the signed Copyright Form should be uploaded with the final version of the paper, in the Easychair submission page:
- [Submission]: to upload your final PDF manuscript file.
- [Attachment]: to upload your signed Copyright form.